Much has changed in the human resources consulting industry, yet at its core, it remains a unique person-to-person business. We are proud of the LSA reputation for service; meeting the needs of our candidates and clients. Personal attention and a pro-active attitude are hallmarks of our service. They are key contributors to the successful matching of the individuals’ talents presented, and the needs of companies served.
Lennon Search Associates was founded in 1988 in metro Atlanta, Georgia as Hall Management Group by Bill Lennon, CPC following over sixteen years in Human Resources for Top Fortune 100 Companies such as Johnson & Johnson, and American Hospital Supply / Baxter Healthcare.
Lennon Search serves client companies in many industries. Clients vary in size from entrepreneurial companies of approximately five million dollars in sales to Fortune 100 corporations. We serve companies nation-wide and specialize in assignments for bioscience, healthcare, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer, and personal product industries.
As founder and president of the company, Bill’s achievements and credentials include:
- First recipient of the Conrad Taylor Award for Business Ethics Prior recognition in Who’s Who in the United States
- Over twenty-five years of experience recruiting and placing executives, professionals, technical managers and engineers
- Degree in Industrial Relations from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with masters studies from the University of Georgia
- Certified Personnel Consultant since 1991
- SHRM. Society for Human Resource Management. Honored as a charter member and President and Vice-President, in three SHRM city chapters
- Past President of the Georgia Association of Personnel Services, GAPS
- Nationally, served on the Leadership Committee of NAPS (National Association of Personnel Services)
- Preferred Member since 1994, TOP ECHELON network of over 600 search and recruiting firms
Lennon Search is a full-service staffing corporation specializing in key executive recruitment, manufacturing, operations, supply chain, engineering leaders and technical management.
LSA also offers traditional direct staffing, and contractual services for executive, engineering and technical professions.
Retained search assignments for our client companies are normally positions paying $100,000 – $350,000.
Contract services are offered in affiliation with TOP ECHELON Contracting Service, Inc. of Canton, Ohio.
Bill Lennon is also a partner in, and a founder of Bio-Partners Search Group, LLC. www.Bio-Partners.com, a focused bioscience recruiting firm with partners and offices in Georgia, North and South Carolina and Virginia.
Our company’s commitment is:
To Provide Unique Personalized Staffing Services In A Long Term Successful Partnership With Our Clients.
Today’s Candidates are our future Clients